Love Flowers “How To”
These are cute, simple flowers you can make for yourself or the person you love. They take about 5 minutes to make one at first, 60 seconds when you make a bunch of them.
Let’s get started!
The supplies you will need are:
22 Gauge Floral Wire
Vintage or New Buttons
Vintage or New Beads
1. Pull a flower off the stem/bush.
2. Deconstruct the flower petals by removing the center plastic stamen.
3. Sometimes petals will need to be joined to make a single new flower.
4. One stemmed flower will make two new flowers here. Pick out a heart button, large plain button, fancy button and a bead for each flower.
5. Cut a piece of 22 gauge floral wire at 24 inches long with your needle nose pliers cutter.
6. Bend the wire in half, leaving a loop in the center.
7.Place the bead in the loop.
8. Slide the fancy button on up to the bead.
9. Slide the heart button up to the fancy button.
10. Slide the petal(s) up to the heart button.
11. Slide the plain button up to the petal(s) and pull everything tightly together.
12. Hand twist the wire to lock the pieces together.
13. Take your needle nose pliers and hold the wire next to the plain button. Hand twist the wire all the way to the end.
14. Move the pliers down the wire stem as needed as you hand twist the wire. Trim the end to make it look nice.
15. Your first flower is done!
16. This flower made two new flowers. Here is the layout of the second flower. Notice there is no fancy button on this one. The heart button was too small to add another, so a bead was just placed instead. Follow all the previous steps.
17.Now you have two love flowers to give to someone! We hope that you had fun making these! Be creative and make them fun!
Folklore LLC – 582 N. Main St., Oshkosh, WI 54901 (92O)23O-2O25 –
Like us on Facebook for discounts and new merchandise updates!
Art by DJ Phoenix